More Kid Stuff
ConneCT Kids posts notices of events of interest to children, parents and educators from schools, libraries, museums, non-profit groups, municipal governments and State of Connecticut Agencies.
You may also contact Dick Hemenway, ConneCT Kids Committee Chair at 860-741-3027, Ext. 3601, for additional information or instruction. Please review the Posting Requirements.
- All requests for event postings should be submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to the event.
- A plain text file (*.txt) description of the event. Should include dates, costs, and any restrictions.
- Provisions for handicapped children.
- Original graphic files in .jpg, .gif, or .bmp formats. Graphics should be descriptive of the event, kid-centered, clear and inviting. A least one graphic is required.
- Full contact information for the person requesting the posting including email.
- Full contact information for those people who want additional information.
- Directions to the event from major traffic routes.
- The logo or title of the organization in graphic file format.
- Address of organization website.
- Within 5 business days of the last day of an event, the requesting party must notify ConneCT Kids that the event has ended and the posting may be removed.
- Request for event postings will be accepted from the following organizations: schools, museums, non-profit groups, municipal governments and State of Connecticut Agencies.
- ConneCT Kids reserves the right to refuse or edit any requests.
If you wish to be notified of events that are posted on this site, you may sign up for the ConneCT Kids
E-Alerts Service. When an event is posted, you will automatically receive and email notice. For more information, see our E-Alerts Page.
Content Last Modified on 12/5/2013 11:02:41 AM